Friday, July 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MELISSA!!!

Just wanted to make a post for my sister today because it is her birthday and I hope she is reading this....I didn't find a picture of us together...like I had planned, but I found this great poem that I wanted to share with you:

WE HAVE LAUGHED TOGETHER
You've been my sister
for many years,
We've laughed together
And shed some tears.
We've had harsh words,
And pulled some hair
But against the world
We are a terrific pair.
Our times together are
very few,
I just want to say I LOVE
YOU!!
Happy Birthday Melissa I hope you are having a great one, I'll be thinking of you on this day as I do on many others!! Love ya, Kristina

4 comments:

Raelyn Austin said...

Happy B-day!

adamsfamily said...

Thank you Kristina. Just got home from camping and saw your post.
Melissa

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Happy Birthday Melissa, Hope it was great! Kristina, you're a nice sister! That poem was good.

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Melissa!