Saturday, June 20, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELLIE!!!

Ellie turned 4 (her and Jacob both are convinced that she grew in the night) We went and
ate at Pirate Island Pizza it was FUN!!
Thanks Grandmas and Papas for coming to Lunch! :)

The BIG pizza we ate!

Jacob and Belle....best buds!!



Ellie and her cake she loved it when we were
singing "Happy Birthday" she was just
grinning the whole time!



Blowing them out...Make a Wish!!
Jacob and I went to the store the other day so he could pick out some new
earrings for Ellie...as we were waiting in line to pay for
are things....he said "I have my wallet" so I said "you do"...and I said "you keep your
money I will pay for it and you can just give her the stuff"...he didn't like my idea so
to make my story short.....Jacob had a ten dollar bill and wanted to buy Ellie
the earrings we had picked out I even told him that it would take all his money but one dollar he still wanted to buy them...so he did and was so proud and excited
to have bought Ellie a present...I just thought that was so sweet of him!
Thank you for everyone that came over for cake and ice cream....it means a lot!!




6 comments:

adamsfamily said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Ellie! :)

Raelyn Austin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raelyn Austin said...

Happy Happy Birthday Sweet Ellie...You are my sweet little Gemini buddy, I love you so much I can't believe you are already 4 years old...

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Such a sweet little princess. She is dancing around the family room right now, holding her Princess barbie.
Happy Birthday Ellie. We were very lucky to spend her birthday with her.

Angie said...

Fun times! What a darling little girl! We are swimming again. Every afternoon around 1 or 2.

Angie said...

Well, almost every afternoon. Call if you want to come over to make sure.