Sunday, June 20, 2010

HaPPy BirTHdaY, Ellie!!!

Ellie's Birthday and Father's Day......

Belle turned 5 today I can't believe it!!


Knowing her birthday was going to be the same day as fathers day we decided to go out yesterday and invite the Grandmas and Grandpas to go to dinner and come back to our house for "pink" cupcakes and ice cream...yummy! ;o)
We all had a great time Thanks Moms and Dads a.k.a. "Grandmas and Papas" for coming over!
We Love You and are glad you could come to the Belles party.....

So then today we celebrated Ellies birthday and fathers day.....
We started out this morning for breakfast with one of Belles favorites Pancakes....and then for dinner we had something Newell likes and ended the day with brownies and Newell made some homemade cherry ice-cream....again yummy! ;o)

Enjoying the ice-cream Newell made...mmmm :)




Opening gifts...she loved the "new kitty"


This is how Ellie and Newell enjoyed there day...It was actually FUN to celebrate her Birthday and Fathers day together...she adores her daddy and loves to be with him!!! She is soooo much fun I just love her to pieces even when a "tornado" hits her bedroom or even when she tells me "she hates me" because very soon after she loves on me and needs me for something (the joys of being a mom?)...!! ;o)



...And a little side note...I am so very Thankful for Newell and for all he does he still makes my heart skip a beat and the Awesome daddy that he is!!! I love ya Babe and Belle a-Boo I love you!!! HaPPy BirTHdaY, Ellie!!! HaPPy FaTHer'S DaY, Newell!!! :o)















4 comments:

adamsfamily said...

Happy Happy Birthday Ellie!!!!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

What a great post. Thanks for letting us be a part of her party.
What an adorable girl she is.
Love you.

Angie said...

How fun! I love families they are the best thing ever!

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

What a sweet post!