Wednesday, October 21, 2009

JACOB & ELLIE

It has been 3 months since I have posted anything...I need
to get caught up for those if any that look at our blog...we have
just been keeping busy doing normal (well I think
that they are normal) everyday things
and have been just having FUN!! Here is just
a small bit of Fun the kids have been having.....


Jacob & Ellie....Jacob always has his swords with a belt...
Belle is always dressing up and this day she decided on
this lovey outfit and then of course had to dance
around...Jacob I am sure was a warrior of some sort!!!


Jacob was so proud he made Ellie have "Chinese Hair"!!




6 comments:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Gotta love it.
Two adorable kids.
Yes you have been having fun.
Love the boobs!

Cheryl said...

I got a good laugh out of your new post. Those are some good pictures to save for posterity. Happy, cute kids!
Ellie gives me an idea to fill out a brazier.

Angie said...

Nice outfits! Looks pretty normal to me!

adamsfamily said...

The dress that Ellie is wearing is FABulous!!

Raelyn Austin said...

To cute!!!! I just love your kids, I love Ellie's boobies....Thanks for the post ;o)...Love you

J, K, E & C Hadley said...

Love Bell's outfits...she is so creative.