Friday, February 27, 2009

SNOW......!!!

Last weekend we went four-wheeling again...and everytime it is FUN FUN...I took lots of pics. and so here are some....As you can see to the left Newell is happy that he hit his dad with a snowball as he was coming up the snow hill which was not easy to walk up!













Every one enjoyed going down the hill on the tubes, but getting a ride behind the 4-wheeler was super Fun...and we all tried that except Ellie....Jacob and Newell could've done this ALL day...I had to put a picture of Newell falling off..and poor Jacob fell of the tube right on his face...but it was funny... :)






























Jacob got pretty good at walking up the hill and bringing the tube back also..it took him a few turns! And Newell posing with his tube...he always always adds to the entertainment...Below is poor Papa Berg gettin' hit with snowballs from Newell and Yes Papa Bradshaw also!!!












We love going out with the 4-wheelers and having fun with who ever comes along....this time we had FUN with both Papas and we missed the Grandmas! Above you can see that Ellie loved going down the hill, but of course who wouldn't if they were able to get a ride back up that big hill!! What a nice daddy to bring her back up and that wasn't the only time he did it....We all had a super GREAT time.....!!!


8 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like fun. I am a fair weather girl tho. We should take the girls sometime they would love it.

Cheryl said...

Glad to see you can have fun without me, I told you so. Love, Mom

Cheryl said...

That was your Mommy!!

Cheryl said...

I see Venna is using my sign in. Hi Kristina!
Your new post is way fun!
XOXO

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Kristina,
I love the pictures, I'm glad you captured the shot of Newell falling off the tube, that was great! What a fun activity.

J, K, E & C Hadley said...

Looks like so much fun. Jeff is off riding in the snow today. Wish we could join you!!!

TK said...

This looks like WAY to much fun!!! THanks for leaving a comment on my blog now I have your blog address!!! I hope everything is going good in your neck of the woods.

Raelyn Austin said...

Fun!!! Its alot more fun when you don't have to live in it...I am so ready for Spring...done with the snow for awhile...