Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Time flys!!....It's been a long time but after my last post being messed up and then I posted one of Jacob's first day of school...well then that one I deleted somehow....lets just say I ain't so good at blogging---Anyways here is a few pics. and I'll try and stay updated, but I won't make any promises.... ;)




































Jacob loves to fix Ellie's hair...here is his latest creation...he does such a great job :)
(You can usually hear them in the other room saying "let's go show Mom")








Jacob is always wearing this cowboy hat....

























6 comments:

Meridy said...

How cute!

You guys have been having fun! Great pics!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Cutest little kids!
Love 'em.
Yes siree I am a proud Grannie!

Raelyn Austin said...

So So Cute!!!! Its nice to see some posts...Lol...I am not much better!!!! Love you ;o)

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Maybe Jacob could style my hair, anything would be an improvement! cute children!

J, K, E & C Hadley said...

So glad to see some pictures and posting. Keep up the good work!!! Love ya!

Meridy said...

Thanks! They are fun to make. I can make you one if you want me too. :) I do like the blog designer you use. She makes cute ones.